CCTV Drain Survey Unit
We are delighted to announce the recent purchase of our CCTV Drain Survey Unit. The new addition contains a Pearpoint P350 Mainline Camera Unit and was greatly welcomed by all our existing customers. It contains the latest High-Tech equipment, producing concrete results every time.
With its 250 meter reel on the mainline cable drum it allows us to provide more advanced structural surveys of drains and pipe works. Wincan V8 reports can be provided from the recordings immediately on-site if required.
CCTV Survey Benefits:
- Allows for any problems to be identified without the need for expensive trial digs.
- Inspects structural condition of drains and pipework
- CCTV investigations can identify problems before they become serious.
- Investigates the cause of blockages.
- Assists in the cleaning of pipelines and culverts.
- Uses a Pan Tilt to inspect every element of the drain.
- Operated remotely by a fully trained technician
- Reports can be completed on site.
The WinCan Software is a specialised application for the inspection and administration of waste water network systems.
This software gives a competitive advantage by providing clear and concise CCTV reports that are easy to understand. Additionally, all of the surveys data, photos, manhole reports, drawings and video can be recorded on a single CD/DVD to allow users to store their own record.